Ethical way of operation
An ethical way of operation is a substantial part of our values and business. It is essential for maintaining trust between Olvi and its stakeholders.
We want to maintain our reputation as an honest and trustworthy company. To ensure the ethical business practices, it is essential that we have up-to-date ethical guidelines and operating models. These determine the basic principles of internal and external ethical business practices.
Olvi Group’s Code of Conduct describes the foundation of our responsible operations:
- compliance with the applicable laws and regulations
- promoting healthy and effective competition and complying with competition regulations in force
- protecting the tangible and intangible assets of the Group
- honest and respectful communications to stakeholders
- timely and reliable information to investors
- occupational health and safety
- cleaner environment
- realisation of equal opportunities
- respecting human rights
- zero tolerance towards bribery and corruption
- operating model to reveal any unethical operations
The Code of Conduct also serves as the basis for Code of Conduct for Suppliers and Partners, through which we want to make our partners committed to the same principles of corporate responsibility that we are committed to.
Since 2018, the Olvi Group has had a whistleblowing channel. The whistleblowing channel enables our employees and stakeholders to file a confidential report if they detect non-compliance with our Code of Conduct or values.